Activities at HUU
Regularly Scheduled Activities
All activities/meetings take place at the church unless otherwise specified. If you would like to have your event, committee meeting, etc. listed in the order of service, e-news, newsletter or the on-line calendar, please contact the HUU office.
- Sunday Services
- Congregational Potluck
- Held immediately after the service on the first Sunday of each month.
- Bring a covered dish to share (drinks are provided)
- It's a time to get to know each other better and we have some really good cooks!
- Red Tent Women's Reading Group
- Adult Religious education
- Conscious Living Adults (Adult R.E.) runs from 9am—10.10am on the 2nd and 3rd Sundays from September to March/April in the Shared Ministry Room. Occasional topics with guest speakers may be offered on specific Sundays over the summer months. All sessions are open to members and friends and guests are especially welcome.
Meetings at HUU
- Board Meeting
- The board is scheduled to meet every month from noon to 1:30PM at the church.
- This is an open meeting, all are invited to attend or to forward topics for discussion to Board Members.
- Worship Committee
- Meets on the 3rd Sunday of the month at the Church at 12:00 following the service.
- This is an open meeting, all are invited to attend or to forward topics for discussion to the Committee. If you wish to make a presentation, please let the committee know ahead of time.
- Social Justice Committee
- Children's Support Committee
- It is the intent of the Children's Support Committee to cultivate a living church by providing resources and support to the Children's Religious Exploration program while also working to connect the CRE program to the larger church community.
- Children's Support Committee meets monthly during the school year.
- All members and friends are welcome, especially parents who have children age 5-13 who are involved or interested in the program.
- Children and Youth Religious Exploration
- Caring Committee